TStringGrid: Column resize event.

Hi,
 In writing a component derived from TStringGrid, I need to know
when the user has resized a column. Anybody know how to detect
this?  There doesn't seem to be an 'OnColumnResize' event. I'm using
Delphi 1.

Thanks
John
j...@iol.ie

Re:TStringGrid: Column resize event.

John O'Sullivan wrote:

> Hi,
>  In writing a component derived from TStringGrid, I need to know
> when the user has resized a column. Anybody know how to detect
> this?  There doesn't seem to be an 'OnColumnResize' event. I'm using
> Delphi 1.

In Delphi 2 there is a protected method of TCustomGrid called
ColWidthsChanged. In your component you can inherit from this and
generate an event. I don't have the Delphi 1 VCL source to hand, but
there's probably something similar there.

Chris Jobson

Other Threads