Blinking cursor in BPW7 Fix?

I am wondering if anyone has any information as to how I can prevent the
'Fast-Blinking Cursor' problem from occuring in Borland Pascal For Windows
Ver7?
Reply to :-
GBla...@LineOne.Net

Thanks, George.

Re:Blinking cursor in BPW7 Fix?

On Sun, 6 Jun 1999, "George Blades" wrote:

GB> I am wondering if anyone has any information as to how I can
GB> prevent the 'Fast-Blinking Cursor' problem from occuring in
GB> Borland Pascal For Windows Ver7?

At Franz Glaser's website, you'll find a solution:
http://www.geocities.com/~franzglaser/tpsrc/bpwflashcurs.html

Be aware the exact page location may change.

Re:Blinking cursor in BPW7 Fix?

Thanks Erik...'the fix worked well and everything seems to be running just
the way it used to under Win3.1.
Cheers, George.
Erik Anderson wrote in message <375d1a51.15029...@news3.newscene.com>...
>On Sun, 6 Jun 1999, "George Blades" wrote:
>GB> I am wondering if anyone has any information as to how I can
>GB> prevent the 'Fast-Blinking Cursor' problem from occuring in
>GB> Borland Pascal For Windows Ver7?

>At Franz Glaser's website, you'll find a solution:
>http://www.geocities.com/~franzglaser/tpsrc/bpwflashcurs.html

>Be aware the exact page location may change.

Other Threads