Now compacting of MS Access databases is so easy!

Redprise Software Solutions Division is pleased to offer you
a new program that will be very useful for everyone who
works with MS Access databases.
All the operations are performed by schedule!
With The Back Admin you can avoid performing next operations manually:

1. Repair MS Access databases
2. Compact MS Access databases
3. Backup/Zip MS Access files
4. Synchronization of replicas
5. Run Named Macro
6. Run any OS Command

Increase the perfomance of your databases with the compact function!
Save your important data with the backup function!
You can make any scenarios you like from these operations.
The Back Admin has easy to use and very convinient interface.
Also it has the cheapest price among the similar products on the market.
Make your life easier!
You can dowload the Back Admin from
http://www.redprise.onecommerce.net/download.htm
You can find Back Admin FAQ on http://www.redprise.onecommerce.net/BAFaq.htm
In the future we are going to develop soft for MS Access users , Delphi
developers,
DB Admins. You can send your wishes and suggestions to us and we will
include them in our programs.
Visit our site http://www.redprise.onecommerce.net for more information.

Best wishes,
Redprise Software Solutions Division.