Setting privatedir property of default session

Hi all,

I'm playing around with the TSession and TDatabase components.
Can anyone tell me how i can set the privatedir property of the default
database session?

It is normally the applications directory but i would like to set it to
c:\temp or so.

Franky

Re:Setting privatedir property of default session

Session.PrivateDir := 'C:\TEMP';

> I'm playing around with the TSession and TDatabase components.
> Can anyone tell me how i can set the privatedir property of the default
> database session?

> It is normally the applications directory but i would like to set it to
> c:\temp or so.

Other Threads