Setting up OpenGL

Hello NG.

I'm looking for examples on setting up/initializing OpenGL in D4 or D5.
I have tried using the OpenGL unit from Jedi Project, but there seems to be
a problem with the graphics.

Thanx in advance

Kim Hansen

Re:Setting up OpenGL

hi,

get Delphi Developers Guide to OpenGL by Jon q. Jacobs
ISBN: 1-55622-657-8

best thing around!!!

bye

frank

--

Stephan-Frank HENRY
-------------------------------------

> Hello NG.

> I'm looking for examples on setting up/initializing OpenGL in D4 or D5.
> I have tried using the OpenGL unit from Jedi Project, but there seems to be
> a problem with the graphics.

> Thanx in advance

> Kim Hansen

Re:Setting up OpenGL

hi,

 check out Nehe's site. There you will find 20 tutorials each with a port to
Delphi.
they should get you started

http://nehe.gamedev.net/

Peter De Jaegher

Kim Hansen <kh280...@edu.fhavnts.dk> schreef in berichtnieuws
8h2dnd$5...@bornews.borland.com...

> Hello NG.

> I'm looking for examples on setting up/initializing OpenGL in D4 or D5.
> I have tried using the OpenGL unit from Jedi Project, but there seems to
be
> a problem with the graphics.

> Thanx in advance

> Kim Hansen

Re:Setting up OpenGL

After you do both of the other suggestions, both are a good starter check
out GLScene, its good enough to do just about any job, but it is still
important that you understand what is going on first.  You can find it at:
http://glscene.cjb.net

If you have any questions they also have a mail group you can sign up for,
and I would suggest signing up for DelphiGames Mail Group on OneList.com

Hope that helps,
Jeremy Darling

Kim Hansen <kh280...@edu.fhavnts.dk> wrote in message

> Hello NG.

> I'm looking for examples on setting up/initializing OpenGL in D4 or D5.
> I have tried using the OpenGL unit from Jedi Project, but there seems to
be
> a problem with the graphics.

> Thanx in advance

> Kim Hansen