Treeview transparent images

Hi all,
I recently wrote an application that contained a treeview with an imagelist
that contained the bitmaps for the nodes's images.

The problem that arrises is that the bitmaps for each node seem transparent
when the app is run on other machines, i.e. the actual space is reserved in
the tree but nothing is drawn.  The bitmaps are 16 colors and appear in the
correct place when the app is run on my machine.  As far as I can tell,
Delphi includes the bitmaps into the executable, and they do not have to be
redestributed with the application.

Any help would be appreciated
Inus

Re:Treeview transparent images

Inus,

Check the version of COMCTL32.DLL on the problem machines against
the version on your development machine; M$ made changes in
this file for IE4 and forgot to retain the backward compatibility...

HTH

Ken
--
Ken White
kwh...@westelcom.com

Clipper Functions for Delphi
http://members.aol.com/clipfunc/

Inus van Sandwyk wrote:

> Hi all,
> I recently wrote an application that contained a treeview with an imagelist
> that contained the bitmaps for the nodes's images.

> The problem that arrises is that the bitmaps for each node seem transparent
> when the app is run on other machines, i.e. the actual space is reserved in
> the tree but nothing is drawn.  The bitmaps are 16 colors and appear in the
> correct place when the app is run on my machine.  As far as I can tell,
> Delphi includes the bitmaps into the executable, and they do not have to be
> redestributed with the application.

> Any help would be appreciated
> Inus

Other Threads