Another Error, this time it's error 117

Hello everyone!

I got a 32-bit driver, and it went past 8%, only problem is it now
stalls on 22%. Whenever it tries to copy vcl.dcu or typinfo.dcu or
whatever it is called, it gives me an error which says there is too much
traffic on my network. I do not have a network, but I thought it was a
memory problem of some sort. So I trurned off every single program that
I could that uses up memory. The farthest I can get is to vcl.dcu, but
it hangs there...

Thanks for solving my past error, and I hope someone can solve this one!

Also, I searched through my hard drive, and deleted the file named
happy99.exe. Hopefully that will put an end to that virus (I doubt it
though_)

Once again, thanks to anyone who can solve this, I am very anxious to
get this program running.

Re:Another Error, this time it's error 117

Check the underside of the CD for scratches (call 800-331-0877 for a
replacement)
or a gluey residue (just clean).
Meilin
Delphi Developer Support
www.borland.com
(I do not respond to support questions by e-mail)

Other Threads