Indy 8 vs Indy 9

I hope this question is not too dumb! I have been using Indy 8 for a
specialize FTP and Email Client and I am quite happy, I have been looking
for the reasons/benifits for upgrading to Indy 9. Can anyone give me a brief
summary. My Enviorment is Win2k Delphi 5.

Thanks.

Re:Indy 8 vs Indy 9

well, Indy 9.11 has connection timeouts which are handy, plus lots of
updates/bugfixes compared to 8

--
Tony Caduto
AM Software Design

"Bernard Simmons" <bernardsimm...@netzero.com> wrote in message

> I hope this question is not too dumb! I have been using Indy 8 for a
> specialize FTP and Email Client and I am quite happy, I have been looking
> for the reasons/benifits for upgrading to Indy 9. Can anyone give me a
brief
> summary. My Enviorment is Win2k Delphi 5.

> Thanks.

Other Threads