Table readonly.

Rajeev Ramanujan wrote:

>         While trying to open a query select statement, an exception is
> raised with an error 'Table Read Only'. I'm including the code here.

        Since you're using TQuery, this has nothing to do with IBX and should
not be on this newsgroup.  Please post your question on
borland.public.delphi.database.sqlservers.

        BTW, the first things I'd try are:

o  Clear the SQL before you Add to it.
o  Try to INSERT using ISQL.

        HTH,

        -Craig

Re:Table readonly.

test
"Craig Stuntz (TeamB)" <cstuntz@no_spam.vertexsoftware.com> a crit dans le
message news: 3B2F59FB.68D85B16@no_spam.vertexsoftware.com...

> Rajeev Ramanujan wrote:

> >         While trying to open a query select statement, an exception is
> > raised with an error 'Table Read Only'. I'm including the code here.

> Since you're using TQuery, this has nothing to do with IBX and should
> not be on this newsgroup.  Please post your question on
> borland.public.delphi.database.sqlservers.

> BTW, the first things I'd try are:

> o  Clear the SQL before you Add to it.
> o  Try to INSERT using ISQL.

> HTH,

> -Craig

> --
> Craig Stuntz (TeamB)       Senior Developer, Vertex Systems Corp.
> Delphi/InterBase weblog:   http://delphi.weblogs.com
> Use Borland servers; posts via others are not seen by TeamB.
> For more info, see http://www.borland.com/newsgroups/genl_faqs.html

Re:Table readonly.

Solution Ajaccio wrote:

> test

        Please use borland.public.test for test messages.

        Thank you,

        -Craig