! MS-SQL SERVER2000 database connection

# hello,

i need MS SQL Server2000 databse DSNLESS connection.
please advice me with the connection string etc.

mail me : muffadda...@yahoo.com

thanking you,
muffaddal - dubai.

Re:! MS-SQL SERVER2000 database connection

Use ADO, then the server is specified in the Connection string
"muffaddal" <i...@igma-uae.com> wrote in message news:3d31487b$1_2@dnews...
> # hello,

> i need MS SQL Server2000 databse DSNLESS connection.
> please advice me with the connection string etc.

> mail me : muffadda...@yahoo.com

> thanking you,
> muffaddal - dubai.

Re:! MS-SQL SERVER2000 database connection

Provider=SQLOLEDB.1;Integrated Security=SSPI;Persist Security
Info=False;Initial Catalog=pubs

Regards,
Vassiliev V.V.
http://www.oledbdirect.com

> # hello,

> i need MS SQL Server2000 databse DSNLESS connection.
> please advice me with the connection string etc.

> mail me : muffadda...@yahoo.com

> thanking you,
> muffaddal - dubai.

Other Threads