DVI files or PS files

Is it possible to view DVI files or PS files produced by TeX with delphi
components ? thanks.

Re:DVI files or PS files

I'm not sure about DVI, but for PS you'll need a PostScript interpreter -
GhostScript is an excellent free solution that is available as a DLL.

--
http://www.techvette.com/ - Delphi and Corvette resources

"ronan ollivier" <ro...@fnac.net> wrote in message

> Is it possible to view DVI files or PS files produced by TeX with delphi
> components ? thanks.

Re:DVI files or PS files

Does anyone know where to get info on using the ghostscript dll with delphi?

Re:DVI files or PS files

I haven't seen any Delphi-specific code, but you reference the DLL just like
any other DLL. The GhostScript documentation includes function names,
parameter lists etc for what you need to import.

-D

--

"Tony Jones" <i...@hotkey.net.au> wrote in message news:3b219f88$1_2@dnews...
> Does anyone know where to get info on using the ghostscript dll with
delphi?

Other Threads