NETSCAPE & DDE - netscape as client question

I've been fooling around trying to control Netscape via DDE from a
Delphi app - with *limited* success, probably due to my utter ignorance
of DDE.  <grin>

In any case, I seem to be able to use those DDE topics where netscape is
the server and my app uses the DDEclient components (for topics like WWW_:
ShowFile, ListWindows, Exit etc) but I can't seem to make things work when
I use the Delphi server components and try to use recieve data from
function like URLEcho.  If anyone who has done this successfully could
post a code snippet demonstrating how to use a set of functions like
RegisterUrlEcho and UrlEcho, it would be much appreciated.  :)

-Stephen Bell
 sb...@halcyon.com