always on top

 how do i toggle always on top in my app? I am trying to write at
screensaver, but it looks kinda strange with the toolbar underneeth

 - Kasper

Re:always on top

On Fri, 1 Dec 2000 17:12:22 +0100, "Kasper Birch Olsen"

<kb2...@hjortespring.dk> wrote:
> how do i toggle always on top in my app? I am trying to write at
>screensaver, but it looks kinda strange with the toolbar underneeth

> - Kasper

Assuming your form name is Form1, alternate your Form1.FormStyle
property between fsStayOnTop and fsNormal, fsMDIChild, or fsMDIForm,
whichever your form was to begin with.

I don't know if this will do anything for your toolbar, though...

Re:always on top

"Quivis" <qui...@ask.me.first> wrote in message

> On Fri, 01 Dec 2000 17:47:45 GMT, Alexander had this to say...

> -> On Fri, 1 Dec 2000 17:12:22 +0100, "Kasper Birch Olsen"
> -> <kb2...@hjortespring.dk> wrote:
> ->
> -> > how do i toggle always on top in my app? I am trying to write at
> -> >screensaver, but it looks kinda strange with the toolbar underneeth
> -> >
> -> > - Kasper
> -> >
> -> >
> ->
> -> Assuming your form name is Form1, alternate your Form1.FormStyle
> -> property between fsStayOnTop and fsNormal, fsMDIChild, or fsMDIForm,
> -> whichever your form was to begin with.
> ->
> -> I don't know if this will do anything for your toolbar, though...

> Perhaps he meant the taskbar...?

he did... will it help?

> Quivis.
> --
> SPAM goes here: root@localhost
> A freeware Indexer, Renamer, Personalizer?
> http://hem.passagen.se/quivis/index.html

Other Threads