Can someone please help?

Hi,

Using D4 C/S Pack 3 Paradox Tables and QuickReports 3.0.4

I have 1 QuickRep component and connected it to an SQL Query.
TQuery component with the following statement:

select * from Logs                  (simple query)

When I go to preview the report, the preview screen appears, I get the
full number of records in the Logs table, but every entry is the same
one, ie record number 1. Eg, if there are 20 records in the Logs
table, I get 20 lines of exactly the same record appearing on the
preview.

Has anyone else seen this?

Can someone please help????

Thanks in advance...

Robbie....

Re:Can someone please help?

If you call disableControls on your query before running the report, this
will happen.

regards, Jeff.

Robbie wrote:
> Hi,

> Using D4 C/S Pack 3 Paradox Tables and QuickReports 3.0.4

> I have 1 QuickRep component and connected it to an SQL Query.
> TQuery component with the following statement:

> select * from Logs                  (simple query)

> When I go to preview the report, the preview screen appears, I get the
> full number of records in the Logs table, but every entry is the same
> one, ie record number 1. Eg, if there are 20 records in the Logs
> table, I get 20 lines of exactly the same record appearing on the
> preview.

> Has anyone else seen this?

> Can someone please help????

> Thanks in advance...