Master/Detail avoiding 2 seperate TTable objects?

>I want to create a Table (dBase or Paradox). Each record of this table
>should contain a subtable (4 string fields, 2 float fields, max 20
>records per subtable). To avoid having 2 seperate files I do not want to
>have the subtable as a seperate TTable object. Is there any possiblity
>to do this?

Christian,
Yes, its possible. But you are going to have a lot of work.
Master/detail tables are very very easier to develop.

Anderson Franco

Re:Master/Detail avoiding 2 seperate TTable objects?

Why?  If you are asking how to have a table be its own master detail, it is
very easy, use two TTable objects pointing to the same table, setup your
master detail relationship linking off your linkback key field.

John Elrick

Christian Laval <christian.la...@material.be> wrote in message

> I want to create a Table (dBase or Paradox). Each record of this table
> should contain a subtable (4 string fields, 2 float fields, max 20
> records per subtable). To avoid having 2 seperate files I do not want to
> have the subtable as a seperate TTable object. Is there any possiblity
> to do this?

> Thanks!

> Best regards,

> Christian