Design Patterns Book

  I was doing some searching on line, and I was wondring if this is the
actual book or not?
I am talking about the Design Patterns Book by the GOF.

http://lci.cs.ubbcluj.ro/~raduking/Books/Design%20Patterns/index.html

Re:Design Patterns Book

I don't have the book handy, but it sure seems like it.  The code
examples appear to be the same from what I can tell.

Thanks, this will be useful...

Cheers,
Kevin.

Wade wrote:
>   I was doing some searching on line, and I was wondring if this is the
> actual book or not?
> I am talking about the Design Patterns Book by the GOF.

> http://lci.cs.ubbcluj.ro/~raduking/Books/Design%20Patterns/index.html

Re:Design Patterns Book

It looks like the one on my bookshelf. I'm not sure if everything is there
or not.

DD

Re:Design Patterns Book

"Wade" <wthorson> wrote in message news:3eb15264$1@newsgroups.borland.com...
>   I was doing some searching on line, and I was wondring if this is the
> actual book or not?
> I am talking about the Design Patterns Book by the GOF.

> http://lci.cs.ubbcluj.ro/~raduking/Books/Design%20Patterns/index.html

This looks like the CD version, which was for sale right beside the book for
quite a while.

IIRC, the CD version included the book.

John

Re:Design Patterns Book

Yep, that's the CD that is sold alongside the book (not with it).  It does
have the complete contents of the book.  I seriously doubt if the site owner
has A-W's permission to post it, but if he does, right on!.
"Wade" <wthorson> wrote in message news:3eb15264$1@newsgroups.borland.com...
>   I was doing some searching on line, and I was wondring if this is the
> actual book or not?
> I am talking about the Design Patterns Book by the GOF.

> http://lci.cs.ubbcluj.ro/~raduking/Books/Design%20Patterns/index.html

Other Threads