How to sell shareware on net?

In article <6tt161$cg8$1@.aracnet.com>,

<b...@aracnet.com> wrote:

> Hi!,  I have some shareware and am looking for a good place
> to sell my shareware on the net.  any ideas?

> - bob

Check out RegSoft.com.  We have been in business for over 1 year,
and have over 4,000 shareware authors.

We only charge $3 per transaction if your software is under $30.
If its over $30, we charge 10%.   No other service out there can
compete with our fees or services.

Customers can use a major credit card thru our secure server to order.
We just had our secure server upgraded.  Click the link below to see:
https://www.regsoft.com/cgi-bin/reg_it_offsite.pl?6364=onsite

We also have a toll free number they can use to order, fax, and
email as well.

Check us out and see why everyone is moving over to RegSoft.com!

- http://www.regsoft.com

Re:How to sell shareware on net?

I have been most satisfied with NorthStar

http://www.nstarsolutions.com/index.htm

cheap rates (cheaper than regsoft), great service.

--
Grace + Peace  |  Peter N Roth  |  Engineering Objects Int'l
Inprise Tool & Component Builder | Amazon.com associate

regsoft_sa...@my-dejanews.com wrote in message

<70rjrv$qi...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...
>In article <6tt161$cg8$1@.aracnet.com>,
><b...@aracnet.com> wrote:

>> Hi!,  I have some shareware and am looking for a good place
>> to sell my shareware on the net.  any ideas?

>> - bob

>Check out RegSoft.com.  We have been in business for over 1 year,
>and have over 4,000 shareware authors.

>We only charge $3 per transaction if your software is under $30.
>If its over $30, we charge 10%.   No other service out there can
>compete with our fees or services.

>Customers can use a major credit card thru our secure server to order.
>We just had our secure server upgraded.  Click the link below to see:
>https://www.regsoft.com/cgi-bin/reg_it_offsite.pl?6364=onsite

>We also have a toll free number they can use to order, fax, and
>email as well.

>Check us out and see why everyone is moving over to RegSoft.com!

>- http://www.regsoft.com

>http://www.dejanews.com/       Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own

Re:How to sell shareware on net?

I'd agree with Peter - We've been working with NorthStar for nearly
three years now, and have received great rates and service. They
even pay on time! <g>

Ken
--
Ken White

Clipper Functions for Delphi
http://members.aol.com/clipfunc

Peter N Roth wrote:

> I have been most satisfied with NorthStar

> http://www.nstarsolutions.com/index.htm

> cheap rates (cheaper than regsoft), great service.

> --
> Grace + Peace  |  Peter N Roth  |  Engineering Objects Int'l
> Inprise Tool & Component Builder | Amazon.com associate
>           http://www.inconresearch.com/eoi
> regsoft_sa...@my-dejanews.com wrote in message
> <70rjrv$qi...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...
> >In article <6tt161$cg8$1@.aracnet.com>,
> ><b...@aracnet.com> wrote:

> >> Hi!,  I have some shareware and am looking for a good place
> >> to sell my shareware on the net.  any ideas?

> >> - bob

> >Check out RegSoft.com.  We have been in business for over 1 year,
> >and have over 4,000 shareware authors.

> >We only charge $3 per transaction if your software is under $30.
> >If its over $30, we charge 10%.   No other service out there can
> >compete with our fees or services.

> >Customers can use a major credit card thru our secure server to order.
> >We just had our secure server upgraded.  Click the link below to see:
> >https://www.regsoft.com/cgi-bin/reg_it_offsite.pl?6364=onsite

> >We also have a toll free number they can use to order, fax, and
> >email as well.

> >Check us out and see why everyone is moving over to RegSoft.com!

> >- http://www.regsoft.com

> >http://www.dejanews.com/       Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own

Other Threads