Need help urgently on accessing ms-access database

Sorry for cross posting in some delphi group, but I need urgent help on
accessing ms-access database.

I need to design some form and access some tables in a ms-access database
(.dbm file), but I cannot figure out how to do that.

Please help.

Thank you in advance for your kind attension.

Re:Need help urgently on accessing ms-access database

logicpc wrote:

> Sorry for cross posting in some delphi group, but I need urgent help on
> accessing ms-access database.

> I need to design some form and access some tables in a ms-access database
> (.dbm file), but I cannot figure out how to do that.

> Please help.

> Thank you in advance for your kind attension.

What version of Delphi are you using?

You must create an alias in the BDE to open MS-Access (*.mdb) databases.

Craig

Other Threads