Install Shield Express and BDE 5

Can Install Shield Express create an install for BDE 5.

I tried creating one today and it asked for the file datadump.exe.  I
cannot find this file any where on my PC. I have check with other
colleages in my office some with BDE 5 and some with BDE 4 and no one
has this file.  Has anyone had problem with this.

Also, has any managed to create an install using Install Shiled Pro 5.1.

Thanks Ahead

Don

Re:Install Shield Express and BDE 5

Hi Don,

This newsgroup pertains to installing Delphi.
If you have questions about deploying with
InstallShieldExpress, I suggest posting to installshield.express.delphi
Meilin
Delphi Developer Support
www.borland.com
(I do not respond to support questions by e-mail)

Other Threads