Delphi/VC++ Component Needed

I am interested in obtaining some native language (preferred)
components in Delphi2 or Visual C++ (32 bit) that allows a socket
connection for either a dialup or direct connect FTP session.  In
essence, I would like the customer to hit a button on a menu and the
contents of a file are uploaded to a FTP server.  If you have or know
of a tool like this, either PD, shareware or commercial I would
appreciate hearing about it, no need reinventing the wheel if someone
has it available.  Thanks.

John H. Hubbs              hub...@p3.net
Hubbs Computer Systems    (610) 833-3006
Woodlyn, PA
A Bliss Systems Associate