Table structure for UPS/USPS rate charts

Has anyone developed a MSSQL (or any database) table structure (or a
component that can interface) for UPS/USPS package rate charts.

Thanks,
kfrev...@midwayusa.com

Re:Table structure for UPS/USPS rate charts

Kevin,

I don't know of any UPS/USPS components, but you can get some good
stuff from FedEx and some DLLs for rating LTLs. Can you be a little
more specfic as to what you're interested in?

Matt Jacobs

--

My reply-to address is purposely mangled to thwart auto-reply bots.
Please remove the two leading underscores if you wish to reply via

Re:Table structure for UPS/USPS rate charts

Matt,

   Thanks for the reply.  We are currently upgrading our DOS database
system to MSSQL 6.5/Delphi 3 and want to tie those rate charts into MSSQL
and/or Delphi.  The current method to calculate UPS/USPS rates is written
in BASIC (by a non-programmer who no longer works for the company), so you
can imagine the code I have to translate.  The real question is how are
other individuals accomplishing this task?   Has anyone developed a
client/server application to use the rate charts?

Thanks again for the reply,
krf

Matt Jacobs <mat...@pacbell.net> wrote in article
<6n4o5m$s...@forums.borland.com>...

> Kevin,

> I don't know of any UPS/USPS components, but you can get some good
> stuff from FedEx and some DLLs for rating LTLs. Can you be a little
> more specfic as to what you're interested in?

> Matt Jacobs

> --

> My reply-to address is purposely mangled to thwart auto-reply bots.
> Please remove the two leading underscores if you wish to reply via
> e-mail.

Other Threads