Cached Updates with MS SQL Server

I read on Inprise's web site about the cached updates problem with the
TQuery component.  It says this occurs with Paradox tables.  Is this a
problem with SQL servers like MS SQL Server?  I was hesitating to use cached
updates with the TQuery against SQL Server since I read that, but I thought
I would check here to see if it was safe.

Thanks!

Re:Cached Updates with MS SQL Server

Matt Peebles wrote:
> I read on Inprise's web site about the cached updates problem with the
> TQuery component.  It says this occurs with Paradox tables.  Is this a
> problem with SQL servers like MS SQL Server?  I was hesitating to use cached
> updates with the TQuery against SQL Server since I read that, but I thought
> I would check here to see if it was safe.

> Thanks!

 Matt,
I'm using cached updates with C++ Builder 3.0 and Sybase 11. They work as
advertised.
Jim

Other Threads