Master/Detail Report is not working with ADOQuery component and ADOTable component(QuickReport)

Master/Detail Report is not working with ADOQuery component and ADOTable
component, when I tried to create a master/detail report with
QuickReport.Help me if you knows the solution.....
Thanks
SS

Re:Master/Detail Report is not working with ADOQuery component and ADOTable component(QuickReport)

I never use QuickReport.
But ADOTable works for me in ReportBuilder.
Make sure you set mastersource, masterfields and indexfieldnames of your detail ADOTable component.
Never use ADOQuery for master detail either.
But I think ADODataSet is best if there are result set returned.
And you can set master detail with ADODataset, but instead of mastersource, set the datasource property.

Karnel

"sreekumar s" <Sreekum...@icode.com> wrote:
>Master/Detail Report is not working with ADOQuery component and ADOTable
>component, when I tried to create a master/detail report with
>QuickReport.Help me if you knows the solution.....
>Thanks
>SS

Other Threads