Is it possible to install Visual Components written for C++ Builder 3 on Delphi 5

Hello.
Is it possible to transfer Visual Components written for C++ Builder 3
to Delphi 5?
Thank you.
Alex Zotov.

Re:Is it possible to install Visual Components written for C++ Builder 3 on Delphi 5

Not if they were written in C++.  For interoperability of components between
Delphi and BCB you will have to write them in Object Pascal (in either
environment).

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)   On waves of silver I dreamed of gold
(Please do not email    'Till I lost the peace that dreaming gives

Other Threads