Shortening File Path ,Help Please??

I was wondering if anyone knew how to shorten the filepath of a file to fit
into
a label. So it would look something like this, C:\..\..\notepad.exe
I've seen this done in a lot of programs before. Thanks in advance.

Please E-Mail me if you can

re...@aol.com

Re:Shortening File Path ,Help Please??

Use GetShortPathName.

RE779 skrev i meddelelsen <19990103073503.01057.00005...@ng-fs1.aol.com>...

>I was wondering if anyone knew how to shorten the filepath of a file to fit
>into
>a label. So it would look something like this, C:\..\..\notepad.exe
>I've seen this done in a lot of programs before. Thanks in advance.

>Please E-Mail me if you can

>re...@aol.com

Re:Shortening File Path ,Help Please??

use the  MinimizeName function

>I was wondering if anyone knew how to shorten the filepath of a file to fit
>into
>a label. So it would look something like this, C:\..\..\notepad.exe
>I've seen this done in a lot of programs before. Thanks in advance.

Chris
c8...@aol.com

Other Threads