live - video -stream

hello

I have a question, maybe someone can help me ;-)

I want to write a programm (client/server, have a server with real ip for my
use)
where 2 people can do a videoconfrence or maybe only one of the two.

Has someone infos, tutors or  URLs with infos about live video streaming,
and all with delphi, like netmeetig maybe ?

What are the ways to stream  ?

best regards
f.

Re:live - video -stream

Hm... nothing specific for you in terms of URLs  I'm afraid, my
bookmarks got trashed recently. Basically what you'd need to do is
capture a video stream from something (eg. {*word*272}), store it to a
buffer/stream and then pipe that buffer out via your socket connection.

I seem to remember seeing something on Torry's website
(http://uk.torry.net) that allowed you to capture  video to a stream a
little while ago...

Best of luck with it :)

J.

Falk Siegel wrote:

> hello

> I have a question, maybe someone can help me ;-)

> I want to write a programm (client/server, have a server with real ip for my
> use)
> where 2 people can do a videoconfrence or maybe only one of the two.

> Has someone infos, tutors or  URLs with infos about live video streaming,
> and all with delphi, like netmeetig maybe ?

> What are the ways to stream  ?

> best regards
> f.

Other Threads