D3: CachedUpdates and BLOB Fields error

I have a problem when i use Cachedupdates on a table with
a Tfield linked to a BLOB.

i get the message "field is not a BLOB" every time a try to open
the form.

No problrm occurs when I disable CachecUpdates....

Can somebody help me ??!!!

   Wilians B. Valle

Re:D3: CachedUpdates and BLOB Fields error

>I have a problem when i use Cachedupdates on a table with
>a Tfield linked to a BLOB.

>i get the message "field is not a BLOB" every time a try to open
>the form.

>No problrm occurs when I disable CachecUpdates....

What version of BDE are you using?  I am familiar with this error in BDE 4.0
that was fixed in 4.01

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@DataGuidance.com

Re:D3: CachedUpdates and BLOB Fields error

Brian Bushay TeamB <BBus...@DataGuidance.com> escreveu no artigo
<3644a302.49565723@floyd>...

> What version of BDE are you using?  I am familiar with this error in BDE
4.0
> that was fixed in 4.01

I'm using BDE 4.00...
I'll get the update to 4.01