Inserting a Page Break in a Word Document via Delphi

Can anyone tell me how to insert a Page Break in a Word document .

I have got as far as trying the following but do not know the parameter
value required.  I have tried an OLEVariant with value 1 but this fails at
run-time.  Some-one must have come across this. Please !!!!

WordApplication1.Selection.InsertBreak(????)

Dave Keay

Re:Inserting a Page Break in a Word Document via Delphi

You might want to check the oleautomation newsgroup.

Deborah will definitly know the answer.

Christophe.

David Keay heeft geschreven in bericht <93hpvv$b...@bornews.inprise.com>...

>Can anyone tell me how to insert a Page Break in a Word document .

>I have got as far as trying the following but do not know the parameter
>value required.  I have tried an OLEVariant with value 1 but this fails at
>run-time.  Some-one must have come across this. Please !!!!

>WordApplication1.Selection.InsertBreak(????)

>Dave Keay

Other Threads