procedure TfrmCurrencySetup.lvDenominationsCustomDrawSubItem(
  Sender: TCustomListView; Item: TListItem; SubItem: Integer;
  State: TCustomDrawState; var DefaultDraw: Boolean);
var
    ARect: TRect;
    WingFont: TFont;
begin
    {Method#1}
    Sender.Canvas.Font.Name := 'WingDing';

(*
    {Method#2 -- This don't work either}
    WingFont := TFont.Create;
    WingFont.Assign(Sender.Canvas.Font);
    WingFong.Name := 'WingDing';
    Sender.Canvas.Font := WingFont;
*)

    {Write the text}
    ARect := Toolkit.GetSubItemRect(Item, SubItem, drBounds);
    Sender.Canvas.TextOut(ARect.Left, ARect.Top, IntToStr(SubItem));
end;

//If you really wanna see it, here is my function to get the Rect of a
SubItem. This function has
//been already tested to death, but i've seen a lot of people not know about
this API macro
function GetSubItemRect(const Item: TListItem; const SubItem: integer; Code:
TDisplayCode=drBounds): TRect;
var
 ARect: TRect;
 ListView: TCustomListView;
const
  Codes: array[TDisplayCode] of Longint = (LVIR_BOUNDS, LVIR_ICON,
LVIR_LABEL,
    LVIR_SELECTBOUNDS);
begin
 ListView_GetSubItemRect(