TRichEdit VCL component error - Windows XP SP1

Hi,
after I upgrade my Windows XP CZECH to SP1, the VCL component TRichEdit don't work and reports:
RichEdit line insertion error
when I add text with Central European characters.

program is very simply:

  with Form1.RichEdit1 do
  begin
    Clear;
    SelAttributes.Style := [];
    repeat
    if ... then SelAttributes.Style := SelAttributes.Style + [ ... ]
    SelText := stringvariable;
    until ....;
  end;

what's wrong?

Thanks for help.
Petr

Re:TRichEdit VCL component error - Windows XP SP1

> Hi,
> after I upgrade my Windows XP CZECH to SP1, the VCL component TRichEdit don't work and reports:
> RichEdit line insertion error
> when I add text with Central European characters.

Add:
I use Delphi 6 Personal + SP2. Before I use XP-SP1 TRichEdit was works correctly.

Petr

Other Threads