OLE word 97 and excel 97

i have an application that uses both excel and access from office 97

1 . the excel is opened by OLE automation but i cant find the OLE command to
switch sheets to make another sheet the current one??

2 . in word i need to execute a mail merge using ole automation.

thanks in advance

Steve

Re:OLE word 97 and excel 97

What do you want to know about executing a mail merge?

Steve wrote in message <6p82kn$pr...@forums.borland.com>...
>i have an application that uses both excel and access from office 97

>1 . the excel is opened by OLE automation but i cant find the OLE command
>switch sheets to make another sheet the current one??

>2 . in word i need to execute a mail merge using ole automation.

>thanks in advance

>Steve

Re:OLE word 97 and excel 97

I was hoping to get a simple piece of sample code.

I have a word document and an excel data source for it. The word doc is
already set up as a mail merge.

I need to know what commands are required to perform the mail merge. I was
assuming the OLE variant method was the only one available.

Steve

Other Threads