class or class-reference type, (or other thing

I have a code that is executed with several objects. This objects (data
controls) are not defined yet. But the code won't change. Is there a way
that can I create only one procedure and utilize it for severals classes
of objects?
I need to utilize a parameter class of any datacontrol that I will
define when necessary.

" procedure (myclass: TClassOfSeveralDataControls)

If you want, look my code in my other messagem below with the subject:
"how can I make this procedure code more reutilizable?"

sorry by english!
Ronaldo Rezende Vilela Luiz
Uberaba, MG - Brazil