HighEdit fro Delphi ??

Hi everybody

Recently i bought the control for text's processing for Visual Basic
HighEdit,
but it doesn't make the function loading the VBX in Delphi.

Are there some way for to use this control in Delphi ??

Are they some VCL, it can to use HighEdit with Delphi ??

Thanks for any help.

--
=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=
  Jos Manuel Prado Bravo

Re:HighEdit fro Delphi ??

In <30C94D87.7...@lix.intercom.es>, Jose Manuel Prado Bravo <jos...@lix.intercom.es> writes:

>Hi everybody

>Recently i bought the control for text's processing for Visual Basic
>HighEdit,
>but it doesn't make the function loading the VBX in Delphi.

>Are there some way for to use this control in Delphi ??

>Are they some VCL, it can to use HighEdit with Delphi ??

>Thanks for any help.

>--
>=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=
>  Josi Manuel Prado Bravo
>  jos...@lix.intercom.es
>    Barcelona - Spain

The HighEdit control from Pinnacle, is supposed to come with a dll as well
as the VBX.  When I spoke to Pinnacle, they said Delphi, should be able to use
the dll with no problem.

-Darren

Re:HighEdit fro Delphi ??

There's sample code on CIS that contains the VCl wrapper for HighEdit.  It's in the Heiler forum I
believe.

Other Threads