BringToFront under Delphi 1.0 & Windows NT

When using TForm.BringToFront to push the Mainform to the front, it does
not work with Windows NT. Only if the running application in front is
also 16-Bit my programm will come on front, otherwise it will stay back.

What can I do, so it works also with Win NT?

bye

A. Sanz

A.S...@alcatel.de

Re:BringToFront under Delphi 1.0 & Windows NT

Use the following instead.
setforegroundwindow(handle);

Alfonso Sanz wrote in message <3454960E.5E8D1...@alcatel.de>...
>When using TForm.BringToFront to push the Mainform to the front, it does
>not work with Windows NT. Only if the running application in front is
>also 16-Bit my programm will come on front, otherwise it will stay back.

>What can I do, so it works also with Win NT?

>bye

>A. Sanz

>A.S...@alcatel.de

Other Threads