Array of const vs. Variant Arrays

  I want to use Variant Arrays with TTable.FindKey. For example...
var
 MyVariant: Variant;
begin
 MyVariant:=VarArrayCreate ([.................
 ..
Table1.FindKey (MyVariant);
 ..
end;

I must use VariantArrays but findkey wants 'array of const' . How can I
solve this problem? Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--
be...@bytesoft.com

Re:Array of const vs. Variant Arrays

You cannot use a variant array as a parameter to FindKey.  Please
explain what you are trying to accomplish and someone may be able to
suggest a way to do it.

Bill

(Sorry but TeamB cannot answer support questions received via email.              )
(To send me email for any other reason remove .nospam from my address.)

Other Threads