Help: Creating Page Control Pages at runtime

Can anyone explain to me how to create a page on a page control at
runtime?  I can't find information about this in the help system.

Thank you.

Re:Help: Creating Page Control Pages at runtime

Rod -

>Can anyone explain to me how to create a page on a page control at
>runtime?  I can't find information about this in the help system.

Create the new tab sheet and set it's PageControl properly.

--
Clayton Neff
Software Project Leader

Rod Gammon wrote:

> Can anyone explain to me how to create a page on a page control at
> runtime?  I can't find information about this in the help system.

> Thank you.

var
  i : integer;
begin