Adding HLP file into Delphi 3 IDE

Stupid Question.
How can I add a third party help file to Delphi 3 so I can access it in the
IDE.  It looks likes D3 does not come with a HELPINST program like D2 or an HDX
file for the keywords, so how can I do it.
BCW Blue

Re:Adding HLP file into Delphi 3 IDE

BCWBlueGI wrote in message

<19971210200601.PAA27...@ladder02.news.aol.com>...

>Stupid Question.
>How can I add a third party help file to Delphi 3 so I can access it
in the
>IDE.  It looks likes D3 does not come with a HELPINST program like D2
or an HDX
>file for the keywords, so how can I do it.

Afaik, the help file must contain A footnotes and the .cnt file must
:include Delphi3.cfg. The file must be referenced in Delphi3.cfg (or
was it Delphi32.cfg). Don't know if you can include third party help
files. In fact you couldn't do it with D1 or 2 either. Never managed
to include MMSystem, because of lack of the .rtf source.

Rudy Velthuis (rvelth...@cww.de)

Other Threads