delphi 1.02 sql link for sybase connect error

I install two sybase(system 10) database servers , one on NT, one on UNIX(sun workstation).
i can connect to both with open client 10 - wisql. and I can connect to both
with delphi desktop using odbc. but i can't connect to both with delphi datbase desktop
using SQL LINK. Is SQL LINK for sybase not compatiable with sybase system 10?
anybody can help me!

Re:delphi 1.02 sql link for sybase connect error

On 24 May 1996 03:49:07 GMT, ho...@honda.ks.iii.org.tw wrote:

> Is SQL LINK for sybase not compatiable with sybase system 10?
>anybody can help me!

My understanding was that SQL LINK was for Sybase SQL Server (version
4.0 I think), but I could be wrong I don't use or own SQL LINKS.

CHeers,
Paul

Paul Gittings - Sydney, Australia
Internet:   pa...@zeta.org.au                 - personal/private
            (paul gittings) t...@tss.com.au    - work/non-private
CompuServe: 100231,450 non-private, please mark to my attention
WWW:        http://www.zeta.org.au/~paulg/
For a list of computer book publishers see:
            http://www.zeta.org.au/~paulg/bookpub.htm

Other Threads