RBuilder: Creating Report Components

Hi,

I have created a Report-Component for RBuilder. It consists of several
chunks of text and works fine in the Designer.

To render it to a device I have created a DrawCommand class inheriting
from TppDrawCommand. I have arranged for my component to want
instances of that class as drawcommands just like in the
CheckBox-Example. PropertiesToDrawCommand is called and passed an
instance of my class, I have the same check in there that TmyCheckBox
has.

However: My DrawCommand's Draw Method is never called. The Docs say,
that devices will call Draw fr DrawCommands They don't recognize
themselves. What am I doing wrong?

Ciao, MM