More bugs in QuickReports.... - QuickReport 2.0j

I can see using the PrinterSetup method that the option changed using the
Properties button don't cause effect in the printer, just like I don't
changed anything!
I am a registered user and after ask... I obtain this answer...

"With QuickReport 2, changes made with the properties button of the
printersetup dialog are ignored.  This will be addressed in a future
release."

Well... thank you QuSoft, thank you very much! Now, may be I will try to fix
this...

Somebody can resolve this problem?
Sorry my english...

Sky

Re:More bugs in QuickReports.... - QuickReport 2.0j

build a custom preview form and use your own printersetup dialog.
it is useless to wait a solution from qusoft...

Other Threads