One more Access+Delphi+installation question.

I have developed an application Delphi + BDE + ODBC + Access97 database. Is
it a way to create correct ODBC installation for Access ODBC driver only?
This is because I need smallest installation size (so I can't use MDAC
install ~6M). I tried to create my custom install using InstallShield 2.12
in which I made up a set of dll's and nesessary registry entries. But when I
tried to edit created DSN in ODBC admin I've got error message 1157 (I think
it is version conflict as described in MSDN).
My question is how can I get smallest installatioon size? Or where can I
find out needed info?
Thanks a lot...