Bitmap Animation Component Needed

I am looking for a 32-bit bitmap animation component with source code if
possible. Any pointers in this direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Andrew Black
tabl...@ix.netcom.com

Re:Bitmap Animation Component Needed

On Mon, 16 Sep 1996 11:26:53 -0700, tabl...@ix.netcom.com (Andrew

Black) wrote:
>I am looking for a 32-bit bitmap animation component with source code if
>possible. Any pointers in this direction would be greatly appreciated.

Andrew there is a free component called TAnimate which uses a bitmap
for animation. It comes with source to.

Try Delphi Super Page

Russell Weetch
and UK Index is at http://www.ukindex.co.uk

Andrew Black wrote:

> I am looking for a 32-bit bitmap animation component with source code if
> possible. Any pointers in this direction would be greatly appreciated.

> Thanks,

> Andrew Black
> tabl...@ix.netcom.com

Andrew,

    I am in the same kind of perdicament but I think I have some information for you.  I have been using an Image and the ImageList to animate
my bitmaps.  This works pretty well however it is not perfect.  I am using this to RAD my games.  When I get a decent game together I then
either use Fastgraph (www.fastgraph.com) or a raytrace program.

if you would like to see a example of this, drop me a line.

Lawrence Thurman Jr.
thurm...@one.net

Other Threads