OnMouseMove Event for DBNavigator

I'm attempting to use the OnMouseMove Event for DBNavigator.  This event is
not listed on Object Inspector.  Can someone advise me on how to access the
OnMouseMove Event for DBNavigator??  Thanks

Re:OnMouseMove Event for DBNavigator

In article <01bb80ca$8c111720$42a04...@compassnet.compassnet.com>, From
"Lee A. James Jr." <lja...@compassnet.com>, the following was written:

> I'm attempting to use the OnMouseMove Event for DBNavigator.  This
> event is not listed on Object Inspector.  Can someone advise me on how

  > to access the OnMouseMove Event for DBNavigator??  Thanks

What you need to do is to create a new component based on TDBNavigator
and then create a procedure for the on mouse move Windows message.

Here are the particulars:

type
  TrbNavmouse = class(TDBNavigator)
  private
    { Private declarations }
  protected
    procedure WMMouseMove (var Message: TWMMouseMove); message
WM_MouseMove; ......
implementation....

procedure TrbNavMouse.WMMouseMove(var Message: TWMMouseMove);
begin
     showmessage('mousemove');
     inherited;
end;