retaining form's menu when form is embedded in another form

Does anyone know a way to retain a form A's main menu, when it form A is
embedded in another form?

Thanks,

Scott

Re:retaining form's menu when form is embedded in another form

On Tue, 23 Feb 1999 14:02:00 -0500, "scott stephenson"

<stephenson_sc...@emc.com> wrote:
>Does anyone know a way to retain a form A's main menu, when it form A is
>embedded in another form?

That's a Windows limitation - child windows cannot have menu bars. You
can simulate a menu using a TToolbar (in D4) by setting the MenuItem
property for the buttons. You can also download TMenuBar from
borland.com's site - see the Downloads page from the Delphi Developer
Support page.

---
Yorai Aminov (TeamB)
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/yaminov
(TeamB cannot answer questions received via email.
To contact me for any other reason remove nospam from my address)

Other Threads