BMP code and/or algorithm needed!

I am currently working on graphic files such as the Windows BMP file
and need to find a quick way of reading in the BMP file.  I am using
TP7.0 . If anyone could post the algorithm and/or code for doing this
in TP7.0, please do so.(or send it to me at
tw...@ebrps.engr.subr.edu).  Thank you for your help!

Travis B. Ware
SysOp SMHS BBS (Baton Rouge, LA)
tw...@ebrps.engr.subr.edu
tw...@scotmhs.fred.org
tw...@chipnet.chip.tst

Re:BMP code and/or algorithm needed!

> I am currently working on graphic files such as the Windows BMP file
> and need to find a quick way of reading in the BMP file.  I am using
> TP7.0 . If anyone could post the algorithm and/or code for doing this
> in TP7.0, please do so.(or send it to me at
> tw...@ebrps.engr.subr.edu).  Thank you for your help!

Get the GX Images toolkit for about 20 graphics image formats from Genus,
Texas, (800) 227-0918.

Cheers,
Ron Savage
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.

Re:BMP code and/or algorithm needed!

Hi Ron, this is Jesus Garcia from Mexico, it's nice to me answer your
post, you said you are looking for an algorithm for reading a Windows BMP
file, I can give a solution, I have an algorithm for reading a PCX file
in 16 colors and it's fast, the only thing you must do is convert the BMP
file into a PCX 16 colors file. if you want it please E-Mail me,

My E-Mail is: jogar...@email.isnet.com.mx

I'll be waiting your answer.

P.D

    Please excuseme for my english but I couldn't finish my course

Re:BMP code and/or algorithm needed!

Hello there
  Can you please post the PCX algorithm you have.  Thanks

Jose de Jesus Garcia Paredes (jogar...@email.isnet.com.mx) wrote:
: Hi Ron, this is Jesus Garcia from Mexico, it's nice to me answer your
: post, you said you are looking for an algorithm for reading a Windows BMP
: file, I can give a solution, I have an algorithm for reading a PCX file
: in 16 colors and it's fast, the only thing you must do is convert the BMP
: file into a PCX 16 colors file. if you want it please E-Mail me,

: My E-Mail is: jogar...@email.isnet.com.mx

: I'll be waiting your answer.

: P.D

:     Please excuseme for my english but I couldn't finish my course

Other Threads