optimize DLL size

hi,
i'm using ComAddin for Outlook with Delphi 5.
any ideas (beside enable Optimize in options, remarking the unnecessary uses
and removing unnecessary lines of code) to reduce the size of my DLL (420KB)
?

thanks,
Shay

Re:optimize DLL size

Remove the reference to OleCtrls from your *_TLB.pas file. Note that it will be
added again when you refresh it.

Dmitry Streblechenko (MVP)
http://www.dimastr.com/
OutlookSpy  - Outlook, CDO
and MAPI Developer Tool

"Shay" <sh...@inter.net.il> wrote in message news:3b670f79_1@dnews...
> hi,
> i'm using ComAddin for Outlook with Delphi 5.
> any ideas (beside enable Optimize in options, remarking the unnecessary uses
> and removing unnecessary lines of code) to reduce the size of my DLL (420KB)
> ?

> thanks,
> Shay

Re:optimize DLL size

it didn't change anything,
i remove it from all my TLB's, but in "Outlook_TLB", it must stay because
removing it makes errors, so this is probebly why it didn't change nothing
in the size.

any clues, or other ideas ?

shay

"Dmitry Streblechenko" <dmi...@dimastr.com> wrote in message

> Remove the reference to OleCtrls from your *_TLB.pas file. Note that it
will be
> added again when you refresh it.

> Dmitry Streblechenko (MVP)
> http://www.dimastr.com/
> OutlookSpy  - Outlook, CDO
> and MAPI Developer Tool

> "Shay" <sh...@inter.net.il> wrote in message news:3b670f79_1@dnews...
> > hi,
> > i'm using ComAddin for Outlook with Delphi 5.
> > any ideas (beside enable Optimize in options, remarking the unnecessary
uses
> > and removing unnecessary lines of code) to reduce the size of my DLL
(420KB)
> > ?

> > thanks,
> > Shay