Need an installation file for Borland Pascal V. 7.0

Hello,

My installation disk #10, for Borland Pascal with Objects 7.0 has an unreadable
 file called WTPL.ZIP, which is preventing me from being able to install the
 program in order to compile my programs. (Bummer)

Please e-mail me the file if you have it, to anton...@aol.com.

Thanks
Bob

Re:Need an installation file for Borland Pascal V. 7.0

Borland http://www.borland.com/ should be willing to
replace a legally defective disk of a valued customer.
However many of us, in this NG are  software developers
and take copyright laws seriously.
--
Hilton Evans
The two most important things in life are personal

Antonell <anton...@aol.com> wrote in article
<19971020105801.GAA06...@ladder02.news.aol.com>...

> Hello,

> My installation disk #10, for Borland Pascal with Objects 7.0 has an
unreadable
>  file called WTPL.ZIP, which is preventing me from being able to install
the
>  program in order to compile my programs. (Bummer)

> Please e-mail me the file if you have it, to anton...@aol.com.

> Thanks
> Bob

Other Threads