IDE: Setting instant help system

I miss being able to switch between Win API help files and
other help files from D1, in D3 this appears really cumbersome.

It seems I need to click on the help folders from windows, no
smart pick list when I press F1.

For example, if I type GetTickCount and press F1, D3 help knows
nothing about it, because its not in D3 help file, its Win API.

You see in D1 there was a smart button, and I could just
switch to the other help file folder instantly. Now this
does not seem possible in D3.

Anyone know how to customise this?

Please email me. I thankfully reply.
M...@lottery.powernet.co.uk
Sorry, I do not have a return address in my message header to avoid
the email gathering robots. Please cut and paste my email from here
thanks. M...@lottery.powernet.co.uk