BDE config !!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!

I developped a C/S application with Delphi and  SQL Links for Oracle. I
open a connection to Oracle server using a TDatabase instance. I define the
connection parameters as follow in the "PARAMS" property :

TYPE=SERVER
DLL=SQLD_ORA.DLL
VENDOR INIT=ORA71WIN.DLL
DRIVERS FLAGS=
NET PROTOCOL=NAMED PIPES
OPEN MODE=READ/WRITE
SCHEMA CACHE SIZE=8
LANGDRIVER=BLLT1US0
SQLQRYMODE=SERVER
SQLPASSTHRU MODE=SHARED NOAUTOCOMMIT
SCHEMA CACHE TIME=-1

I get an Alias init error from BDE because ORA7WIN.DLL is not present on my
disk (and the vendor defined in the IDAPI.CFG file is ORA7WIN). I want BDE
uses ORA71WIN.DLL (and not ORA7WIN.DLL), but i don't want to change
parameters in IDAPI.CFG (using BDE config tool). I just want to override
them in the Params property of my TDatabase instance.

NB : I made the following test :

In the TDatabase params property, I put VENDOR INIT=ORAXXXWIN.DLL.
The config of SQL Link in IDAPI.CFG contains VENDOR INIT=ORA7WIN.DLL
I put ORA7WIN.DLL in my system. And it works !

Thanks to help me.
--
Stef

PS : Please answer me by email : scail...@sqli.fr