Problems with Install Local Interbase

            Hi.
I have problems after installing of the Local InterBase 4.2 (Windows 95)

on my
computer. I can't work with them. The message appears like " Ask your
database
administrator to set up an InterBase login". How can I to administrate
it?
                  Thank's.

Re:Problems with Install Local Interbase

The default login you will use is SYSDBA with the password of masterkey.  You
will need to see your Local Interbase documentation if you need to set up more
accounts, but SYSDBA will be fine for all the demos.
--
Richard

Other Threads